As an EPA Registered hard surface cleaner and disinfectant, Horizon Vantage is formulated to aid in the reduction of cross-contamination on hard, non-porous surfaces. This product features kill claims against E. coli, the Human Coronavirus, and a variety of other pathogens, bacteria, viruses, and mildew.
- EPA registered
- Highly concentrated for economical use
- Powerful combination of detergency and quaternary disinfecting action
- Formulated to aid in the reduction of cross-contamination on hard nonporous surfaces in hospitals, schools, institutions and industry
- Effective against SARS-Related Coronavirus 22 (SARS-CoV-2) (USA-WA1/2020) (in 1 minute)
- Kills coronavirus (SARS-Related Coronavirus 2: on hard, non-porous, non-food surfaces) that causes COVID-19
- For Influenza Virus Type A and Human Coronavirus and SARS-Cov-2, treated surfaces must remain visibly wet for 1 minute
- Meets AOAC efficacy standards for hospital disinfectants
- Can be diluted for use with mop and bucket, trigger sprayers, sponge and/or by soaking.